Ozone Water Disinfection Machine Pro
Frequently Asked Question
The advantages of this system are:
- Healthy clean and germless pool water without chemical substances.
- Less chlorine smell and better looking, sparkling and extremely transparent looking water.
- Less or no maintenance of the pool water.
- Pool water disinfection is accomplished by the use of salt electrolysis and hydrolysis devices (replaces chlorine, bromine etc.).
- Clearing and disinfecting properties can be achieved through the use of ionization, which incorporates a flocculation, anti-algae, anti-bactericide system.
- Radiation from ultra-violet sources kills or slows the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
Chemical disinfection is put to the test against a specific bacterium using the disk-diffusion method. This test is used to determine the disinfection’s efficacy on a surface. Disinfection solutions can be correctly used in clinical settings using in-use tests.
Disinfecting is a procedure that removes dangerous microorganisms from a surface. In most cases, this is done by spraying or wiping down the surface with a chemical.
In terms of removing microorganisms from water, Automatic Water Disinfection System is the most effective. Without adding chemicals or altering the taste or odor of your water, UV systems eliminate 99.99 percent of hazardous germs.
Its capacity to swiftly interact with other molecules, along with ozone’s high molecular reactivity, makes ozone spray a highly effective disinfectant. Bacteria and viruses will be destroyed by the oxidizing particles in the ozone.
Approval & Certifications
Get a Quotation Now
Send us a message to get a personalized quotation with up-to-date prices or for any other questions. Our team would be more than happy to get back to you ASAP.